Hi, i am with bell canada, phone curve 8530 and my problem is, i cant recieve texts from facebook, or any other social site, i dont know why but it just doesnt work. I cant receive a notifaction from my facebook. And i also have the facebook app, and i called the bell they said that reinstall it and it should fix it the problem but it didnt.

if anyone have a similar problem or knows the solution, i will be pleased to hear

thank u

zerius9
    05-03-10 08:19 PM
    Wish I could help but hoping someone else had answers. I used to get notifications from facebook but they stopped when I installed the .508 leaked update. I have uninstalled facebook and reinstalled from app world but nothing.
    05-03-10 08:54 PM
    Same here bro !
    05-04-10 02:49 PM
    Here's ur answer!
    05-05-10 09:24 AM
    Somethin else, you have to go into the mobile browser and go to facebook that way on the mobile site (facebook app for berrys does not have this) you go to Settings at the very bottom of the page, then click on SMS then it'll give you the option to receive or not, and then what alerts you want sent to ur phone (messages, wall posts, comments, etc...). This will send texts directly to your phone number, the previous post sends to your phone after you link your email address associated with Facebook to your phone.
    05-05-10 01:33 PM
    I have had the same problem with my 8350i Curve. All of my settings were correct before but I wasnt recieving updates or my SMS subscriptions. I removed my phone number and went through the 'text f to 32665' process and added the code texted to me. Crossing my fingers.
    05-24-10 10:57 AM
    I have had the same problem with my 8350i Curve. All of my settings were correct before but I wasnt recieving updates or my SMS subscriptions. I removed my phone number and went through the 'text f to 32665' process and added the code texted to me. Crossing my fingers.
    It worked!!!
    05-24-10 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD