I can watch YouTube videos on my phone, but I can't watch any video's posted on the Facebook Mobile site. To be more specific, I can't watch a video that my friend posts on Facebook, unless it's linked from YouTube. I know there is a way since I know other people with Blackberries that can view them. Why? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    10-29-10 01:36 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. Actually what do I mean is I cant watch a video that uploaded to facebook instead of a video that share from youtube. Any idea?

Thanks!
    10-29-10 03:09 PM
    Some videos are not YouTube videos and you don't see flash to begin with.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-10 04:00 PM
    Why don't people use a computer to watch facebook videos?

10-31-10 02:59 AM
    If you use the facebook touch site instead of the mobile site you can view your videos, the hard part is to make them show on your profile, it only shows the most recent updates.

10-31-10 12:02 PM
    I figured out how to make videos show up on your profile in touch.facebook.com, first you need to go to the video page on the full facebook website, the select the video and click share, then choose "post to your profile" the go back to the facebook touch website and click profile, the video will show there, click on the video and it will let you play it or save it.

11-01-10 09:56 AM
    Why don't people use a computer to watch facebook videos?

...says the person who posts from wap Sometimes there just isn't a computer accessible at the moment...
    11-01-10 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD