I've been having problems with my FB app on the storm for a week at least!! I'm not receiving ANY notification on the app at all. If someone comments on my status, I just get the text nothing on the app. Any ideas???
    09-16-09 09:31 PM
    i have noticed that too. Except if it is your friend and it opens, you cant post to it... there is something weird going on with the Application.
    No that hasn't been happening. It is very random. To me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 09:39 PM
    Im having the same problem on my Curve. It just started yesterday.....
    09-16-09 09:49 PM
    well, this started yesterday for me as well

Glad to see I didnt Fudge something up

Hope they fix it soon, i use this extensively for client contact!
    09-16-09 10:17 PM
    same issue on my storm. sucks monkey nipple, Hope they resolve it soon
    09-16-09 10:47 PM
    ok can erryone stop with the "mr. me too"....i think we all know that its effecting most of us....if u find a fix let us know...if not stfu and deal with it...thanx =)
    09-16-09 11:04 PM
    Its happening on mine and a few other peoples storms as well since late last night.
    09-16-09 11:05 PM
    ok can erryone stop with the "mr. me too"....i think we all know that its effecting most of us....if u find a fix let us know...if not stfu and deal with it...thanx =)

OH NOOOOO!It started doing it on my Storm this morning....OH noooo!
    09-16-09 11:39 PM
    OH NOOOOO!It started doing it on my Storm this morning....OH noooo!
    you are not associated with THcouncil. You dont even know what it means.
    09-17-09 12:00 AM
    please report this to FB so they can fix it asap

MOBILE-BUGS | Facebook
    09-17-09 01:12 AM
    the issue is with the new iphone update FB app.... for some reason, it locks out all other mobile apps (blackberry's **grrrrrrrr**).... its like some type of virus, first you cant reply via blackberry's app, and now u cant read a comment even if you commented on it earlier if someone replied via iphone... it really sucks.... forces you mack to m.facebook.com.......
    09-17-09 02:36 AM
    the issue is with the new iphone update FB app.... for some reason, it locks out all other mobile apps (blackberry's **grrrrrrrr**).... its like some type of virus, first you cant reply via blackberry's app, and now u cant read a comment even if you commented on it earlier if someone replied via iphone... it really sucks.... forces you mack to m.facebook.com.......
    Damn iPhone screwing up Us BB users!
    09-17-09 07:47 AM
    oH and still not working.
    09-17-09 07:47 AM
    I thought I had pissed off my storm or something. Glad to know its not just me.
    09-17-09 07:53 AM
    If you noticed that the page identifies any update that you make from ur application it now says Facebook for BlackBerry. Now I did notice that it wouldn't let me get notifications about ppl with iPhones writing on my wall or let me comment on their status updates. So I'm not sure if the issue is entirely related.

09-17-09 08:05 AM
    If you noticed that the page identifies any update that you make from ur application it now says Facebook for BlackBerry. Now I did notice that it wouldn't let me get notifications about ppl with iPhones writing on my wall or let me comment on their status updates. So I'm not sure if the issue is entirely related.

I noticed that too, however it seems to be happening for a lot of posts. I think the problem is mobile posts that arent from Blackberry users

Actually, it seems like there is also a delay in all notifications
    09-17-09 09:26 AM
    its seems very random for me on my bold. sometimes i can read a reply from a friend and then i cant read the next one.
    09-17-09 09:36 AM
    Can we install an old version?
    09-17-09 09:58 AM
    I noticed that too, however it seems to be happening for a lot of posts. I think the problem is mobile posts that arent from Blackberry users

Actually, it seems like there is also a delay in all notifications
    So far this morning I haven't had any problems. But I haven't been very active. So frustrating

09-17-09 10:00 AM
    The bug should eventually be worked out though, right?

I've been having the same problem. First I thought I was nuts... now I know I'm not. It's driving me crazy though!
    09-17-09 10:07 AM
    Same Problem! Im on a tour, though.. I can see if in my inbox but when I open it, it wont open although it gets rid of the notification.
    09-17-09 10:10 AM
    Same thing is happening on my Bold. I was about to take it to a AT&T Repair Cetner.
    09-17-09 10:28 AM
    Same thing is happening on my Bold. I was about to take it to a AT&T Repair Cetner.
    heh.. i wiped the phone, reloaded the os, and installed all of my apps individually again, thinking it was a problem with my setup... *mutters expletives under breath*
    09-17-09 10:31 AM
    I have a Curve 8330 and having the same issues for the past few days. Obviously there is a FB issue and not with BB.
    09-17-09 10:37 AM
    This is really bothering me!! Started yesterday, now every time I open my notification folder & click on the new notification it never wants to open. I guess mobile facebook site for the meantime =\
    09-17-09 10:40 AM
163 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD