Yesterday I couldn't log into the main page(not the mobil page) of facebook using the bb browser. The page wouldn't load but would just stay white. Now today I try logging onto fb using operamini and it keeps taking me to a page that requires my birth date. I put in the correct birth date and it sends me back to the main login site. I type in my password and it sends me back to the page where I give my birth date again. Its just one constant loop. What's going on? I've never had any problems w/ opera mini until the last couple days. I've also noticed that the pages I have bookmarked are no longer the main site but most are the mobile site now. I haven't made any changes to my opm settings so I'm a bit confused right now.
    08-06-09 02:23 PM
    I have the same problem, except when I enter my DOB it doesn't change page or give an option to continue. I hope this gets a reply soon because this is getting annoying
    08-15-09 01:21 PM
    Just download the facebook app... It came on mine and it runs flawlessly CB appstore and Blackberry Appworld both have it
    08-17-09 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD