For some reason I had to reinstall my apps on .83 (which is fine because .83 is a huge improvement over .76). However, when I try to redownload the wall street journal app to track my stocks, it says download failed after downloading the app.

Is anybody else having a problem installing this app? Is there a different link to it (i got the link out of the OTA Apps thread)?

Thanks in advance,
    DipRip
    12-19-08 06:31 PM
    might need to disable compatibility again
    12-19-08 06:33 PM
    For some reason I had to reinstall my apps on .83 (which is fine because .83 is a huge improvement over .76). However, when I try to redownload the wall street journal app to track my stocks, it says download failed after downloading the app.

Is anybody else having a problem installing this app? Is there a different link to it (i got the link out of the OTA Apps thread)?

Thanks in advance,
    DipRip
    I used the same link which worked fine on .75 and .76 and my new leaked .83.
    12-19-08 06:35 PM
    heh...the blue bar keeps filling up and it says installing WSJ Mobile Reader, then it gets to the end and says "Download Failed." I cleared the cache, did a battery pull, everything. Anybody got any ideas?
    12-19-08 06:42 PM
    nm...i got it to work...sorry for the confusion.
    12-19-08 06:49 PM
    Still having this problem on .99
    02-09-09 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD