I am non-divested and I am a Verizon customer now, but I still have an Alltel 8330 and yes I have the latest OS, but when I go to the slacker site, it says it does not support my carrier or something like that, seems wierd, I would not think Veirzon would block this.

btw, if they do, might I ask how to get around it?
    12-13-09 04:58 PM
    No idea about slacker, but my buddies that still have alltel 8330's can not use flycast due to the same issues.
    12-13-09 08:47 PM
    I am non-divested and I am a Verizon customer now, but I still have an Alltel 8330 and yes I have the latest OS, but when I go to the slacker site, it says it does not support my carrier or something like that, seems wierd, I would not think Veirzon would block this.

btw, if they do, might I ask how to get around it?
    Slacker works fine on my 8330. I can't tell which OS you're using, but I've used Slacker with every 4.5 OS up to .169 and never had an issue. Have you deleted app and tried to reinstall?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 10:27 PM
    I have an Alltel 8330, but I was moved over to Verizon. I was able to use Slacker and Flycast, but now I use BerryTunes, iheartradio, and Pandora. That's odd that you're having these issue. Have you tried Pandora? I think it's better than Slacker. You have ads on the screen, instead of between the songs. And when a text or email interupts your music, Pandora resumes after a few seconds. Slacker does not. Just a thought...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 12:29 AM
    I was an alltel transplant aswell, I too had the 8330 after the merger I had issues with my curve as far as data connectivity. I was allowed to upgrade to a verizon device. I had always used pandora on my curve though.
    12-15-09 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD