Well i got a storm2 replacement and i cant seem to get Beweather to transfer over to this device. Anyone have any tips or advice?
    04-05-10 10:08 PM
    What exactly is the problem? Wrong activation code? Won't update?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 04:55 AM
    its saying " the license code you entered is not valid. Make sure you have entered the activation code exactly as supplied to you. Pleas contact blah blah blah for more info"
    04-06-10 06:51 AM
    The activation code is PIN specific. You need to either go out to Bellshare customer support of to the online store you bought it from and request a PIN change.
    04-06-10 07:59 AM
    Where in the Sam Hill do you PUT the stupid activation code? I changed my pin with Bellshare and they sent me the new code but cant find where it goes!
    08-13-10 03:15 PM
    Anyone know where to put the code after you've transfered it to the new device? Transfered devices downloaded BeWeather FREE clicked on buy now but there's no where to put the code i can only buy it again.
    02-02-12 10:22 AM
    Found this on their website:

"Let me please suggest that you do this... Uninstall the Trial version of Beweather since you have an actual activation code for the right OS and PIN Number. Do a Battery Pull to make sure all is gone from your device. Go to Bellshare - BerryWeather and download the full version of Berryweather. Now install this version for your OS and it should ask you for an activation code or at the very least it will give you another Trial of 7 days which along the way will then ask you for an activation code. At this point you should have no trouble putting in your 12 digit code to activate the product and go along your way enjoying Berryweather."
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    02-02-12 10:35 AM
    Thanks i'll give that a try.
    02-02-12 10:40 AM
    Found this on their website:

"Let me please suggest that you do this... Uninstall the Trial version of Beweather since you have an actual activation code for the right OS and PIN Number. Do a Battery Pull to make sure all is gone from your device. Go to Bellshare - BerryWeather and download the full version of Berryweather. Now install this version for your OS and it should ask you for an activation code or at the very least it will give you another Trial of 7 days which along the way will then ask you for an activation code. At this point you should have no trouble putting in your 12 digit code to activate the product and go along your way enjoying Berryweather."
    That worked, Thanks
    02-02-12 10:47 AM
    That worked, Thanks
    Happy for you. You are most welcome.
    02-02-12 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD