i tried downloading bb app world from the desktop manager and i dont see it in my phone.
    01-21-11 02:41 PM
    Do you see it in your Applications list? Look in your "Application" and "Download" folders. Also, make sure it's not hidden. From your home screen hit the menu button and select "Show All' to make sure it's not hidden.
    01-21-11 02:47 PM
    Yes, I looked in both the application and in download folders and no dice
    01-21-11 02:50 PM
    Yes, I looked in both the application and in download folders and no dice
    Do you see it in the Applications list?
    01-21-11 02:53 PM
    01-21-11 02:54 PM
    I'll try that tnx
    01-21-11 02:58 PM
    I tried that link but i couldn't download cuz I have a mac. I have the blackberry manager on my computer and I've tried getting the app world that way but for some reason its saying that it was downloaded but I'm not seeing it on my phone.
    01-21-11 03:24 PM
    You can download bb app world from Rims website directly to your berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 06:09 PM
    I tried that link but i couldn't download cuz I have a mac. I have the blackberry manager on my computer and I've tried getting the app world that way but for some reason its saying that it was downloaded but I'm not seeing it on my phone.
    You can download bb app world from Rims website directly to your berry.

I'm pretty sure the link I provided is the RIM link. I'm not sure what the issue is or why they cannot download. Even with a Mac, they should be able to enter their email address and send the download link to their device. I'm curious if they have an active data plan or are in an area where App World is not available.
    01-21-11 06:19 PM
    That's right they could be in an usupported location.

01-22-11 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD