Sooo I went out one night and when I woke up I noticed an application icon was missing on my BB. I just now realized that its BB AppWorld that has disappeared and I cannot seem to find it for the life of me. I assume I drunkenly hit some random keys and it vanished but I can't possibly imagine how -- I have checked all my hidden folders and every thing.

My Applications page under Settings lists AppWorld and I have even tried countless battery pulls and deleting AppWorld and re-installing it.

Any ideas?
    07-06-10 09:46 PM
    Did you un-hide icons?
    07-06-10 09:50 PM
    yeah I have checked all my hidden folders and what not unless I have somehow over looked it, but I've checked everything like 3x.
    07-06-10 09:52 PM
    There's something wrong with Blackberry AppWorld (1.1.0.35) which makes it so you can view/find it on the phone.

KB22944 - View Document

Look here for the resolution. For me, I'll just wait till a new version comes out, lol too lazy to backup/delete my stuff.
    Last edited by instantdry; 07-06-10 at 10:52 PM. Reason: addition of text
    07-06-10 10:50 PM
    whenever this happens after a new OS load, i just redownload it off the BB website.
    07-07-10 02:23 AM
    That's really weird I have never heard of it just walking away like that usually its just a little hicup but that's something bigger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 03:29 AM
    master reset it. If you redownloaded app world still can't find it, taking into account that you "actually looked for the icon" there is something wrong with the device.
    07-07-10 05:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD