I have tried different browser settings on phone.
    When I click "download", it just keeps taking me to the Opera Mini homepage. Over and over again.
    Any suggestions?
    07-26-09 07:52 PM
    Do a reset and try again. You are using the stock browser correct?
    07-26-09 08:29 PM
    Yes, I have tried internet explorer and the telus wap browsers.
    nothing.
    I will try a reset.
    Thanks
    07-26-09 08:51 PM
    I think I know what your saying. I was having the same issue until I snap I had to go here.

mini.opera.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 03:54 AM
    I think I know what your saying. I was having the same issue until I snap I had to go here.

mini.opera.com

I am having the sames issues here from my Tour! I tried doing it via sms, via mini.opera.com through my phone and via crackberry wap site! all it does it keeps redirecting me back to the download link. I can't seem to download opera to my tour! any suggestions?
    08-02-09 12:35 PM
    From your Tour, with the browser ID set to BlacBerry, click this link. --- > http://mini.opera.com/mini.jad?rnd=1...el=4&cert=none.

08-02-09 12:56 PM
    From your Tour, with the browser ID set to BlacBerry, click this link. --- > http://mini.opera.com/mini.jad?rnd=1...el=4&cert=none.

You are the man my friend! my problem was the browser id, had it setup as Internet Explorer. Downloaded opera without a hitch!
    08-02-09 02:01 PM
    I had to relaod Opera Mini and everytime I try to accept the terms and conditions, the screen goes back to my download folder Anyone else experiencing this?
    02-12-10 11:58 AM
    I had to relaod Opera Mini and everytime I try to accept the terms and conditions, the screen goes back to my download folder Anyone else experiencing this?
    Opera Mini 4 won't work with new upgrade, sucks for me too but try mini 5 beta 2, works good until 4.2 catches up to 5.0

02-12-10 02:25 PM
    i can download it but it wont open up it just coming up unable to connect to the internet anybody have this issue? ive tried 4.0 and 5.0 but still no joy but i have bolt could that be blocking it? cause i want to no is opera mini faster that bolt?
    can someone pin me on 20E2E88A
    06-02-10 07:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD