I can't seem to download opera Mini. It has me in a loop. I went to the site and put in the SMS info and got the text. Followed the link, clicked the download button, and it brings me back tot he SMS page. Any help?
    07-16-09 03:50 PM
    Go to

mini.opera.com

with your bb
    07-16-09 05:11 PM
    opera is overrated anyways, I'd stick with bb browser, or BOLT.
    07-16-09 05:12 PM
    Go to

mini.opera.com

with your bb
    That is what I did. The click the download button and it brings me back to the SMS page.
    07-16-09 05:33 PM
    Make sure you are id'ing as "blackberry" and not ie for ff.
    07-16-09 05:35 PM
    That is what I did. The click the download button and it brings me back to the SMS page.
    If you don't know how, goto bb browser options-Browser config and change browser id to blackberry before dling OM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 05:44 PM
    Make sure you are id'ing as "blackberry" and not ie for ff.
    That did it! It was set to FireFox. Ok, I got it downloaded and installed. How do I run it lol
    07-16-09 05:56 PM
    That did it! It was set to FireFox. Ok, I got it downloaded and installed. How do I run it lol
    lol is right lol. Install will drop an icon with a big red O, for Opera. I forget where, maybe in downloads folder, or right on home screen. When you find it, put it where you want it.

Don't forget to change a few settings to fix some issues:

1. In opera mini click bb button and select Settings, then deselect "auto-complete address input" Some find it hard to deselect, but you'll get the hang. If not post back and I'll show you an easier way, but it's good to learn.

2. In address bar type config:, then click ok on menu which takes you to opera power settings.
    Then change "phonenumber detection" to No.
    07-16-09 07:32 PM
    OK, i feel like a twit lol. It dropped it in the middle so I didn't notice it there. Thanks for the tips. So far, I have found it pretty difficult to navigate and select items. It doesn't want to accept clicks.
    07-16-09 08:03 PM
    OK, i feel like a twit lol. It dropped it in the middle so I didn't notice it there. Thanks for the tips. So far, I have found it pretty difficult to navigate and select items. It doesn't want to accept clicks.
    Opera doesn't do "clicks". Just tap the link with the finger. Clicks are with the BB browser.
    07-16-09 09:12 PM
    i can't find "bb browser options-Browser config" on my Z30, I can see Settings, but under settings I don't options browser config
    05-17-14 10:28 AM
    I do see it on my z10 either

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 02:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD