Hi All!,
    Im trying to get the app "Air1" . It is a radio station.
    I had this same issue with my Tour, I thought maybe it was non-wi-fi phone issue. Now I have the Bold 9650 (still on Verizon) and am still,unable to access it.
    I cant get a straight answer from either the radio station, the author (says its the carrier) Verizon says it sees no reason I cant download it. And Blackberry App World doesnt know either.
    I cannot see the app when searching for it ON my Bold, in Blackberry Appworld.
    If I go to the BBAppworld website on my Laptop, I can see the app there. It tells me to enter an email adress. I do this. I may recieve the download link to the app on my Bold. I choose download app and I will either get a real quick flash of the blue progress bar,only a small piece of it. And it stops, nothing happeneds. OR, it will send me back to the website to enter my email adress all over again. It gets stuck in the loop of sending and recieving my email adress.
    This is a Alternative Rock Christain radio Station App. I can run other radio station apps and other apps by this author, with no problem, but this one app has become a friggin quest.
    Anyone had anything simular, or has an idea?
    Thx
    -Dez
    07-20-10 09:58 AM
    anyone? Maybe if someones bored, try to see if they can get Air1's app and see if they have sucess?Pleeze..anyone? Its cool music trust me.. and its free! (no, im not pushing this music on anybody..wouldnt do that)
    07-20-10 07:45 PM
    Can't get app to show on app store with Sprint Bold
    07-20-10 07:53 PM
    Thx for trying Brenn
    07-20-10 08:10 PM
    From their site: "Visit the Blackberry App World and download the Air1 Radio free application. Applications are only available for the following models:
    Pearl Flip 8220, Pearl Flip 8230, Curve 8300, Curve 8310, Curve 8330, Curve 8350i, Curve 8520, Curve 8900, Bold 9000, Storm 9500, Storm 9530".
    07-20-10 09:28 PM
    Thx lak611 ! I have been all over these sites and never saw this. Puzzle solved, its not me then.. whew!
    07-21-10 10:01 AM
    you know, I doubt I could have missed this, im guessin it was posted to the website after I had scowered thier pages.
    07-21-10 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD