So I bought Documents to go Premium for the Storm, got the email stating that I needed to download the app directly to my BB. When I try to download, I get an http error 500 message. I have tried emailing the support address i got w/the message and have gotten no replies. Any suggestions about what I should do next?
    02-07-09 07:35 PM
    you shouldnt need to redownload..

All I did was:

1. Go into any of the docs to go apps... and click menu - check for updates.

2. After the app is updated, then just do automatic registration from inside one of the apps. Use the number they send you in email to register it.

3. You might have to download pdf to go separately... I cant remember if it came automatically with the update or not.
    02-07-09 08:11 PM
    Thanks so much! This seems to be working -- even though I slightly panicked when I realized that I didn't follow you directions at first -- I registered, then updated, then updated again, and that's when I got the premium version. I was given a prompt in the menu to download the pdf to go.

Now the question remains -- will trying to use this make me nuts?
    02-07-09 08:48 PM
    Not sure I followed your comment about PDF To Go, premium. I was confused and had to call DataViz: it is a two stepper. You get premium D2G going for DOC, XLS, and PPt and THEN do it one more time to get PDF To Go Premium. I am currently trying to thrash out a problem with a large graphics file and premium PDF To Go.

Doctor Neutron
    02-07-09 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD