I have an app world notification that At Bat has an upgrade avail but when I try to update, it says it cannot be upgraded via App World. My dad has the same problem. We both have 9700's on ATT

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 03:33 PM
    Doesn't anyone have this app?

04-23-10 08:04 PM
    Never heard of it. Have you tried sending a message to the software developer or to AppWorld.
    04-24-10 06:25 AM
    I have MLB At Bat 2010. It is a fully operating application, as I paid the $14.95 for it from App World. However; the application doesn't show up on My World, which means that I won't be receiving update notifications.

I did go to their Help section and found a toll free number for support that you might try: 866-306-5311.

If you are familiar with these forums or do a search for BlackBerry App World, you will find a lot of posts and threads with people having lots of negative issues with App World.
    04-24-10 07:36 AM
    maybe uninstall app world reboot then reinstall- you would have to sign in again and maybe your apps will show- I do find that when an update is available it only shows when I go into app world- my world and then click on the app
    04-24-10 08:49 AM
    still no solution at this point.

but just an FYI if you go into appworld, at the main screen, press ALT R S T and it will update your 'myworld' list to show currently installed apps
    04-24-10 11:21 AM
    I have an app world notification that At Bat has an upgrade avail but when I try to update, it says it cannot be upgraded via App World. My dad has the same problem. We both have 9700's on ATT

Received my update notice also from appworld and could not download the update. I sent an E-Mail into them and received an E-Mail back. I am on T-Mobile.
    04-27-10 05:44 PM
    I just updated to 1.1.2 from 1.1.1 today (bold 9700 on at&t). I couldn't download it at first either, but then I hit menu-login, and logged in again and hit update and it worked just fine. I'd give that a try if you haven't already.
    04-27-10 08:08 PM
    anyone have issues with At Bat not displaying game details? Several times i logged in to check the current score and it just acts like the game isnt on yet
    05-04-10 02:14 PM
    greggov is right. You have to log in to AppWorld before it will let you upgrade AtBat.

If you're using one of the newer OSs, you might have problems with AtBat, too. When it rains, it pours!
    05-04-10 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD