I tried to download amazon app for the tour by going to amazon.com/bb on my blackberry browser and I got redirected to the amazon mobile site. Then I tried to send an email link to download the app. When I click on the email link on my phone, I still get directed to the mobile site. Is the download site down? or is there a setting on my phone that needs to be changed?

By the way, I just got my tour yesterday. So everything is in its stock settings.

Thanks for you help!
    08-18-09 10:50 AM
    I actually had the same probably last night... search high and low and this is what I came up with.

You can download an older version of the app from RapidShare.com and once you have it load (via DM) and you open it you will be able to update it, there's a link at the top.
    08-18-09 12:28 PM
    Thanks Louis. I wonder if they are preparing to update their app.
    08-18-09 01:31 PM
    This saved me! Thank You!! I cant figure out how to update it though. I dont see a link at the top........
    10-03-09 10:39 PM
    I'm not seeing any way to update either. Anyone figure that out?
    10-04-09 03:31 PM
    I went on to Amazon's Mobile site and downloaded the app for my tour and its working perfect. I love the interface. I tried installing it like two weeks ago but I was presented with an error on launch so I ended up uninstalling it.
    10-04-09 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD