I downloaded some weather app, I think accuweather, from CrackBerry's free apps for the storm site. I just wanted to see if it was any better than WeatherBug. I come to find out it just takes you to a website so I went to delete it and found that it doesn't show in the Applications list. And when you try to delete it from the phone just by selecting it you only get the option to "delete channel." I do that but then randomly it will come back and I will have to delete it again. Any ideas?
    08-17-09 04:51 PM
    Go to the mobile.blackberry.com site and re-choose the accuweather web signal option then when it says you are already subscribed, choose unsubscribe and it will stop pushing to your phone.
    08-17-09 04:54 PM
    its probably in your push services. Go to this website. after you remove it then you delete the channel and it won't come back. You have to go to this website from your BB browser
    http://push.na.blackberry.com/mss/PM_sublist
    08-17-09 04:55 PM
    Ah thank you so much! I followed BoogeeMan69's instructions first and they worked perfectly.

Out of curiosity I typed in that address CjJeffers supplied in my BB Browser, but the site said it was down.
    08-17-09 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD