New here....hello all.

Last Sunday I was browsing the app store on my Storm 1 and it keep freezing while I was checking out themes. So I ended up doing a battery pull.
    When I restarted the device, I noticed that on the home screen I had that round circle with the arrow inside & the tiny red arrow.

So I go to Application Center and in the list of apps, there's one for MySpace, which must have been pushed to me from Verizon. I don't have a MySpace account. I installed it just so I could delete it. But I can't delete it. If I go to the applications folder (where it's installed to) and delete the app, I get a message it will be deleted when I reboot the device. So I reboot the device and I'm back to where I started,,,,,the round circle with the arrow inside....

I've searched the forum and tried the methods listed in other posts...I went to Options then Applications....but MySpace isn't listed there....and I went to Advanced Option then Service Books and deleted it there. I've tried numerous instaills, deletes, reboots and battery pulls and I keep ending up right where I started.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    08-10-10 08:09 PM
    You might have to uninstall it using Desktop Manager if you dont have a computer you can always install and hide it.
    08-10-10 10:35 PM
    you cant delete the icon for it, just hide it and be done, its not taking up space anymore
    08-10-10 10:38 PM
    The icon is a 'shortcut' file that is pushed to your device or left over when you delete an official app. It is a minuscule file, and if deleted, will only return with a reboot. Stash it in a junk folder or hide it, it's not worth fretting over.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD