i just got my bb storm yesterday and i am just going around and deleting what i don't need i have deleted 2 apps but when i go to the menu they are still there they are only there in words so dont show a picture and when i click them it says "module handle 3542 not found"

so it deleted its action but it still takes up space in the menu

what do i do?
    11-07-09 04:06 PM
    i just got my bb storm yesterday and i am just going around and deleting what i don't need i have deleted 2 apps but when i go to the menu they are still there they are only there in words so dont show a picture and when i click them it says "module handle 3542 not found"

so it deleted its action but it still takes up space in the menu

what do i do?
    Have you removed the battery, waited about 60 seconds, restarted, then checked under applications to see if they're still there? What applications were you trying to delete?
    11-07-09 04:09 PM
    yea it worked thanks

and i was wondering if this is true some people have told me that it makes the touchscreen better if i add about 2 or 3 movie tickets behind the battery door is this true?
    11-07-09 04:29 PM
    There are some "tricks" out there that purport to improve the 9530's keyboard. I owned the same Storm from the day it went on sale until the day the S2 went on sale, and I never had a problem with my keyboard clicking. No dead spots, no issues. If you're having problems with yours and you just got it, you may want to return it for a replacement unit. If you're just looking to experiment with it then I'd search the 9530 threads. Some key words might be "dots", "business card", "post-it note". I've seen those used as tweaks, but don't have any links handy, sorry.
    11-07-09 04:38 PM
    thank you very much
    11-07-09 04:42 PM
    I'm moving this thread to the Storm Forum.
    11-07-09 04:49 PM
    yea it worked thanks

and i was wondering if this is true some people have told me that it makes the touchscreen better if i add about 2 or 3 movie tickets behind the battery door is this true?
    Hey just did the movie ticket trick today I actually used for tickets from the regal last night lol. Just cut a small edge of them off you sill see how much is needed to cute off when you try to fit the tickets in. Placed under the battery and wow my storm clicks just like my wifes now love it!
    11-15-09 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD