I have an app for foxnews on my screen. It is not showing up in my app list nor on DM, so I can't delete it. Any ideas on how to find it to delete it??
    05-06-09 05:51 PM
    Had you deleted it once before and it showed back up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 05:53 PM
    no, i downloaded it from foxnews site then decided I no longer wanted it, went to applications to delete it and its not showing. updated DM, not there...
    05-06-09 05:56 PM
    That's a good one, try a battery pull then see if it shows up in the applications.

05-06-09 06:05 PM
    tried that, didn't work..
    05-06-09 06:07 PM
    I just downloaded it then deleted it and it was in my applications list. I'm stumped, I don't know why it's not in your applications.

Go to FoxNews and download it again and see if it shows up in your applications.

Something else to think about is whether or not you downloaded the launcher or if you signed up for alerts.

05-06-09 06:19 PM
    I'll try that. Thanks
    05-06-09 06:24 PM
    I went back and downloaded it again, had 2 apps, but also unsubscribed for the alerts (I didn't realize I subscribed in the first place...). I pulled the battery but it was still showing up then it was suddenly gone. Guess the alerts kept me from deleting it. Thank you so much for the help.
    05-06-09 06:45 PM
    You're welcome, everytime you get an alert the icon is going to show back up. I think the icon for the alerts looks a little different than the launcher icon. I don't think deleting the launcher will unsubscribe you from the alerts you'll probably have to go to the website and unsubscribe.

05-06-09 06:56 PM
    Oops, I just realized that you said you already unsubscibed

05-06-09 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD