Any fixes for this? Or can't it be done. Wanted to copy a quote. But can't do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 07:47 PM
    First thing I noticed. Kinda funny really. Reading all the awesome reviews, I'm thinking "great". Load it up and attempt to copy an address and paste it to notepad. You can "copy" the text, in my case at least, by holding, not clicking the item you want and it will come up with "copy text" but it doesn't copy to the native clipboard I guess.
    03-16-10 08:00 PM
    I haven't had any problem copying text or a url (page address)

To copy a URL, "touch" (or single click) the address bar. This will set focus on the address bar AND pre-select the URL. Then simply press the blackberry button and "copy" to the clipboard.

To copy text within a web page, press-and-hold until then "Select Text" prompt displays. Click (or touch) "Select Text" and then swipe to highlight the target text, and the Click (or touch) to copy to the clipboard.

Works like a charm for me.
    Last edited by bobpendleton; 03-16-10 at 10:33 PM.
    03-16-10 08:30 PM
    I haven't had any problem copying text or a url (page address)

To copy a URL, "touch" (or single click) the address bar. This will set focus on the address bar AND pre-select the URL. Then simply press the blackberry button and "copy" to the clipboard.

To copy text within a web page, press-and-hold until the "Select Text" prompt displays. Click (or touch) "Select Text" and then swipe to highlight the target text, and the Click (or touch) to copy to the clipboard.

Works like a charm for me.
    Hmmmm. Just tried it again. All of it works fine. All of it.
    03-16-10 08:44 PM
    This threw me at first with Opera too. There are several function that can be accomplished by clicking and holding down your trackpad or trackball. It will then bring up a mini menu. This can allow you to select, copy and paste text. It's also useful for saving images. If you're ever scratching your head wondering how to do something in Opera, just hold that button down, and you'll probably be able to do it.
    03-16-10 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD