Hi all. I'm trying to add Google Reader to my Viigo and I get to through the wizard up to entering my username and password, which I know are correct, and then I get the message "Unable to fetch Google Resource due to Authorization error"

Any ideas? Thanks.
    07-06-09 09:33 PM
    Help please!
    07-10-09 11:11 AM
    I'd like some help with this too please. I try to add my Bloglines aggregator and I get the message that 'authorization is required' and 'would you like to try again?'

What did I not do?
    07-28-09 01:08 PM
    I just posted this in another thread where others are having the same issue. However, this thread seems a little more direct to the Viigo issue. "Unable to fetch Google Resource due to Authorization error". Seems to be quite common. My password is fine and contains NO special characters (As others suggested it could be). It only happened to me once I deleted my Google feeds and tried to re-enter them. PLUS...I received a warning later that day from Google stating there was suspicious activity on my account, and it listed Viigo as the culprit! Have they blacklisted Viigo or something?
    07-21-10 01:35 PM
    Try to reset from your desktop on Viigo.com
    07-21-10 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD