Hi all!

I've got a weird problem and haven't been able to figure out the solution. I wonder if anyone else out there has ever encountered such a thing. Here it is:

I use Opera Mini to download large files, mainly tv shows, from the site ppcwarez.org. OM (Opera Mini) used to load it earlier with no problem. But lately, it just wouldn't load it at all! Other browsers, BB Browser and Bolt, load it with no problem whatsoever. Trust me, I've changed and checked every option possible; socket v http, firewall disabled v enabled, re-affirmed the correct APN, deleted and re-installed OM several times, tried various language and country versions, etc.. But still no luck.

The weirdest thing is that it DOES load it, but once in a blue moon. The reason I can't use BB Browser or Bolt is because as you know, the download limit is just 5 mb. But I've downloaded 100+ mb files with OM no problem. I just wonder if anyone else has faced problems accessing specific sites. Do drop a suggestion. It'll be much appreciated!

~a CB fan!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD