I'm trying to download an app from the BB App World thru Firefox. I sign in with the BBID added the app my cart. Then I click on the cart to get the app, the screen changes and once again asked for my BBID. I enter it and the screen changes and once again asked for my BBID. There is no error message, just a new fresh screen. This just loops no matter how many time I enter the BBID.

I'm using Windows 8 with Firefox 17. Have cleared the cookies in Firefox options, etc.

Any suggestion?

Scott
    01-05-13 04:10 PM
    Do you have any Firefox Flash Content plugins active or any type of popup blocker active? Can you download with another browser? Chrome or IE?
    01-05-13 04:15 PM
    I have the RIM plugin installed and enabled in the browser. The only ad blocker is the check box in the options. Shockwave flash plugin installed and enable in Firefox.

I have tried also with IE and get the same results.
    01-06-13 01:39 PM
    Can't you access it through your bb? I downloaded MyCart just fine through app world on my bb. Also do you have more than one device? Make sure you have the right device selected.
    01-06-13 07:59 PM
    Anytime I've had pc issues with appworld its always recommended using IE. Although I have successfully used it with Google Chrome with the appworld plug in,it does act up from time to time.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    01-06-13 08:08 PM