I downloaded and installed the myspace app for my BB Bold but i cannot find it anywhere on my phone. Has anyone had the same problem and if so how did you fix it?
    06-06-09 03:14 PM
    I downloaded and installed the myspace app for my BB Bold but i cannot find it anywhere on my phone. Has anyone had the same problem and if so how did you fix it?
    Check your Downloads folder and make sure it's not hidden.
    06-06-09 03:28 PM
    I have the same problem with the new facebook version. I've downloaded it, it shows in the applications under system but it is nowhere to be found and I have showed all icons. Annoying...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 03:41 PM
    Check your Downloads folder and make sure it's not hidden.
    I have done that its no where to be found. I've un-hid everything and looked everywhere

06-06-09 08:57 PM
    Happened to me last night with the new facebook, had to uninstall and re-download it then it was there...wierd.
    06-06-09 09:01 PM
    Happened to me last night with the new facebook, had to uninstall and re-download it then it was there...wierd.
    How do you uninstal the program without the icon?

06-06-09 11:25 PM
    How do you uninstal the program without the icon?

<options><advanced options><applications>, find the app, then hit menu, <delete>

But, if you can't see your icon, just redownload facebook, but before you select <download>, check the <set application permissions> box and set all to <allow>, then download. Your icon should appear then.
    06-06-09 11:36 PM
    Same thing happened to me when I upgraded Facebook. The phone restarted after uninstalling the old version & installing the new version but the icon was nowhere to be found. I just uninstalled & installed again and it showed up!
    06-07-09 03:39 PM
    I tried setting the permissions to allow and I still can't see the icon

06-07-09 03:48 PM
    Figured out how to see the myspace icon. I was downloading the app with the media net browser and when I used the browser app it installed correctly

06-09-09 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD