I've downloaded a few things through the internet on my blackberry and i've looked everywhere to find them, i've restarted my phone and looked again, but still no where to be found.
    Help?
    10-25-09 02:28 PM
    what exactly did you download?
    10-25-09 02:30 PM
    Depending what you have downloaded, it could be in a folder, or maybe not compatable with your device.

Go to options then applications and see if the application you downloaded is showing in the list.
    10-25-09 02:32 PM
    It was a photo editor, and i downloaded it a few different times and put it in a few different folders. I looked in my application list and it wasn't there either.
    10-25-09 02:34 PM
    did you try to bring up the camera, or possibly go into your photos and view one, to see if there were any different menu options that appeared?
    10-25-09 02:39 PM
    I'm going with drm2blv . If its not showing on the Application list then I guess it didn't instal. Is the app definately compatible with your device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 02:43 PM
    true..i agree..i was thinking about those app that may not have an icon, but will have their features still appear on your phone..but, as you both states, no matter what - it would appear on the app screen..duh lol.
    10-25-09 02:52 PM
    Where i downloaded it from it said its for blackberrys.. I looked on my camera and photo's and didn't do anything. I just don't want something on there and don't know where it is to take up space. I guess since I can't find it it isn't there.
    thanks.
    10-25-09 03:00 PM
    right, if you didnt find it...it isnt there, so i wouldnt worry about it.

i would go back to the source and double-check the compatibility options and make sure it was for your device.
    10-25-09 03:09 PM
    Just because it said it was for Blackberry doesn't mean it is compatible with your model of blackberry.

I don't know of any photo editors for the blackberry yet.
    10-25-09 05:14 PM
    Because it didn't installed does not mean its not there. Try connecting your blackberry to your computer and look for it. Maybe its a rar. File that needs to be extracted...
    10-25-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD