i am new to bb..jus got my phone 4 days back.i installed the facebook application and a game but i cant find it in my phone. how can i find it. help
    thank you
    10-24-09 02:21 PM
    Check your "downloads" folder.
    10-24-09 02:25 PM
    i checked it but its not there in it.i transferred it through the desktop manager
    Last edited by ramziqbal; 10-24-09 at 02:29 PM.
    10-24-09 02:26 PM
    battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 02:27 PM
    Battery pull fixes loads of issues.
    10-24-09 02:28 PM
    i should take the battery off
    10-24-09 02:30 PM
    Battery pull will help on some issues, not all. Check your download folder, check your menu and scroll all the way down. Sometimes it will show there. I hope you love your new phone and if you have any other questions pleae ask away
    10-24-09 02:31 PM
    i should take the battery off
    yes, with the phone turned on pull the batter off. wait 10 seconds...put battery back on. phone will reboot....check for ur new apps in the download folder

10-24-09 02:32 PM
    oh i love my new phone alot..i have loads of questions which i will be asking slowly slowly..this was the first time..but i will first search the forum before posting anything
    thank you
    10-24-09 02:33 PM
    If the battery pull doesn't do anything check that the apps are definately installed. Go to Options>Advanced>Applications and see if they are listed there. If they are they must be in a folder somewhere on the device

10-24-09 02:34 PM
    no it dosent show up on the applications screen..but i know i did install it through dm..i will try again keep you guys posted
    10-24-09 02:39 PM
    If they are not showing in the Application list then I'm guessing the install didn't work properly

10-24-09 02:43 PM
    i made a stupid mistake.i just selected the applications from the list but didnt actually install them. now i understood i was doing something wrong.its showing up in my download folder now.. thank you everyone for your help
    10-24-09 02:44 PM
    Good to see you got it worked out

10-24-09 02:52 PM
    i made a stupid mistake.i just selected the applications from the list but didnt actually install them. now i understood i was doing something wrong.its showing up in my download folder now.. thank you everyone for your help
    Hey Ramxiqbal, welcome to the world of BB! I'd suggest that if it's possible downloading apps via your BB - that way you can be sure they're on your phone.

10-24-09 03:18 PM
    Hey Ramxiqbal, welcome to the world of BB! I'd suggest that if it's possible downloading apps via your BB - that way you can be sure they're on your phone.

thanx for the advice. i wil do that from next time.since i am new to the phone so i preferred to download and transfer through the computer.
    thank you everyone for helping me out
    10-25-09 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD