I was having problems with weather channel app. I then archived it. How can I reinstall it. When I go to App world I do not get the optio to install it, just reviews , recommend and screenshots.

Were is the archive? or any other help would be appreciated
    04-07-10 09:23 AM
    If you installed thru APPWORLD
    Go to APPWORLD
    'MyWorld'
    Go the the app you want to uninstall
    >menu
    'Delete '

If you did not install thru APPWORLD
    Open the program
    >menu
    'Delete'

If all else fails, you can remove it thru the following link to CRACKUTIL
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/crackutil-85617/

You might also be able to find and remove the file thru FILESCOUT
    free FileScoutLite Information - a file manager Software for BlackBerry Devices with OS 4.3 or higher
    Last edited by mandony; 04-07-10 at 10:11 AM.
    04-07-10 10:01 AM
    The file is missing. It is not listed in my appworld. I cannot find the file anywhere. Yet I cannot reinstall it
    04-07-10 10:32 AM
    The file is missing. It is not listed in my appworld. I cannot find the file anywhere. Yet I cannot reinstall it
    Go here for a direct download:
    The Weather Channel Mobile: local forecasts, radar and current conditions on your cell phone or PDA

then, click: "Send link to phone"
    Last edited by mandony; 04-07-10 at 10:48 AM.
    04-07-10 10:46 AM
    I use to use The Weather Channel App but I got rid of it once I found out about BerryWeather I would recommend using BerryWeather instead much nicer and you dont have to open it to see the weather it displays it right on the icon that changes
    04-07-10 12:35 PM
    I had the exact same problem after upgrading OS. I tried the link above ,but could not find "send link to phone."guess I'll try weatherbug again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD