My Blackberry Bold just upgraded to the 6.0 OS today, and the first thing it did was tell me SocialScope wasn't compatible. Every time I try to re-install SocialScope, though, the download would finish and then freeze my device instead of installing. I've had to pull the battery three times this morning, which is three times as many as I've had to in the previous six months or so I've had this device. Anyone else seen this problem?
    05-05-11 09:22 AM
    Completely uninstall it, reboot, then download it again from the SocialScope website. It should then offer you the BB6-compatible version.
    05-05-11 09:29 AM
    Completely uninstall it, reboot, then download it again from the SocialScope website. It should then offer you the BB6-compatible version.
    Just to be clear, which one is the BB6 compatible version? It's no longer listed in my application list (which makes uninstalling a problem), I've rebooted three times already this morning, and I'm still getting 0.9.5.174 as the version it tries to download from getsocialscope.com.
    05-05-11 09:47 AM
    Ok, if you cannot get it to uninstall, try using AppLoader and unchecking it. If that doesn't work, you may need to manually remove the cods using MCP, BBSAK, or BB Boss.

When you download from getsocialscope.com, it will automatically feed you the correct OS version. Once installed, open SocialScope and go to Settings. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and look at the version number. It should read v0.9.5.174-0(0) - 6.0. If it ends in 5.0, you have the OS 5 version.
    05-05-11 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD