Help Please!

I am going out of town next week and went to use my uSirius...it doesn't work. Downloaded the latest version of SiriusStreamer and it willl not initialize. I get an Application Error "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). I am running WP Home Edition.

Any ideas?
    01-13-10 03:00 PM
    I believe that all xm/sirius applications are currently out of order due to XM/Sirius recent upgrades. Sirius/XM is coming out with a new blackberry application soon. Possibly by the end of January.
    01-13-10 05:34 PM
    SiriusXMStreamer is working just fine for me (XP Pro). I reset it just a few minutes ago and it is working flawlessly.

You might want to try to contact the developer and see if they have seen the error before.
    01-13-10 06:55 PM
    SiriusXMStreamer is working just fine for me (XP Pro). I reset it just a few minutes ago and it is working flawlessly.

You might want to try to contact the developer and see if they have seen the error before.
    I'm confused. Isn't he referring to the BlackBerry, not Microsoft XP?

I am running WP Home Edition.
    I guess I'm super confused. -.-
    01-13-10 07:39 PM
    SiriusXMStreamer runs on your PC. You then use Orb to stream it to your BB.
    01-14-10 08:17 AM
    Help Please!

I am going out of town next week and went to use my uSirius...it doesn't work. Downloaded the latest version of SiriusStreamer and it willl not initialize. I get an Application Error "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). I am running WP Home Edition.

Any ideas?
    Hi. Please make sure you have the latest .NET Framework installed. That should clear up that error. You can download from Microsoft Download Center.
    01-29-10 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD