And this is the only browser that will work to get onto my bank's website (they are lacking in getting a mobile app out for us smartphone lover's, argh). Anyone else have this issue after updating their OS? Thanks!
    09-02-09 09:12 AM
    What happens when you try to download it? I already had Opera Mini on my device when I upgraded to .169, so it was just transferred over automatically during the upgrade.

Does Opera have a version you can download and install through DM instead?
    09-02-09 02:02 PM
    Tells me "your phone model couldnot be detected". I've tried every version of OM and get failed download via OTA. I haven't tried loading it thru DM; will try that now.
    09-02-09 02:33 PM
    OK, it did load via DM, version 4.2. Still cannot see my recent transactions although it does take my login info now so get to see the account balances. When I click on the link to see my recent transactions, I get a JavaScript Alert & takes me back to the balance page. Poo. Thanks for the suggestion of loading it via DM!
    09-02-09 02:50 PM
    Have you checked your browser configuration? Browser open, Menu, Options, Browser Configuration. Check off all the boxes, Save.
    09-02-09 03:35 PM
    I'm no longer getting the JavaScript Alert message by checking off all of the Java boxes under Browser Configuration, but still won't give me my transactions so I'm going to assume at this point that is with the bank's website. Thank you all for your help...appreciate it as always!
    09-02-09 06:59 PM
    Have you tried Bolt?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 10:40 PM
    Have you tried Bolt?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well I'll be damned...I tried Bolt the other day, didn't work, but today it did...gave me the friggin' transactions. Thanks X for reminding to not keep trying!
    09-03-09 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD