Ok, tried to download the new CNN app for Blackberry from Blackberry Appworld. Went to the site, typed an email to be sent to phone, received the email and clicked the link. All it does it go to the same page. No download link!

Has anyone had this problem? The same thing happened when I tried to download other apps as well. I haven't been able to get one yet!

Thanks in advance for any advice...
    05-04-10 08:42 PM
    05-04-10 08:44 PM
    If that doesn't work, you can try the OTA link in this site. Blackberry Launchers
    05-04-10 08:46 PM
    Thanks for the links. I still don't know why I can't download any apps from Appworld though. Anyone have any ideas? I guess I don't want to download the actual Appworld app. I just thought sending a download link to my phone would do the trick. It doesn't of course!
    Last edited by cellinator; 05-04-10 at 09:24 PM.
    05-04-10 09:20 PM
    Thanks for the links. I still don't know why I can't download any apps from Appworld though. Anyone have any ideas? I guess I don't want to download the actual Appworld app. I just thought sending a download link to my phone would do the trick. It doesn't of course!
    I don't use App World. It is a memory hog. I use either direct OTA links or the CrackBerry App Store. The CrackBerry App Store does not hog memory like App World, and they have more sales. It is also easier to recover your apps if you upgrade your OS or change devices.
    05-04-10 09:28 PM
    Nope, in order to download from AppWord you need the AppWorld application. Just download it, it's cool looking! :P
    05-04-10 09:28 PM
    Nope, in order to download from AppWord you need the AppWorld application. Just download it, it's cool looking! :P
    That's what I thought. Thanks for clarifying. I think it's stupid that they prompt you to send the download link to your phone and once received it doesn't work. Oh well...

Thanks again!
    05-04-10 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD