I have a BMW X5 and have linked my bluetooth to the car speakers and it works great for telephone calls. They come in load and clear and I can adjust the volume on the steering wheel. Has anyone mastered if its possible to have my favorite music list I picked on Pandora come through my car speakers rather than the phone? For that matter, any bluetooth sets (one ear) that can accommodate Pandora? I have a newer jawbone and it doesn't seem to work. Thanks.
    09-27-09 08:14 PM
    If your car's bluetooth is Bluetooth Audio compliant, then just start the Pandora app and enable the bluetooth connection and it will play over your car speakers.
    09-27-09 08:20 PM
    Most newer cars should be Bluetooth audio compatible so that should be all you need to do
    09-27-09 08:23 PM
    To answer your headset question, I have a Motorola H3 headset (old!) and it streams perfectly from Pandora on my Tour. Just make sure you go to Options in Pandora and enable bluetooth for the Pandora App.

I have a 2009 Mercedes GL that is Bluetooth enabled and also works great for phone calls, but have not had any luck getting Pandora to stream over my car speakers either.
    09-30-09 10:25 AM
    I'm in a rented Ford Focus with Sync in it. I can confirm that the bluetooth audio most definitely works with the vehicle speakers. Pandora was hit or miss. It worked up until I got a phone call. Afterwards I had trouble getting it started again for some reason.
    09-30-09 11:58 AM
    I depends on the type of car you have and how new the audio technology is in it. I have a relatively new Infiniti M45, and it does not support the bluetooth profile for listening to audio.

What you could do is fire up pandora, and then connect the headphone jack to the AUX input in your car. In your car I believe its either in the armrest, or the glove compartment.
    09-30-09 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD