I use the free wireless feature of my 8120 Pearl to make infrequent Internet contacts while in range of my friend's wireless router. The other day, I downloaded Yahoo Go but was not able to get the application to work. I am guessing that the problem either has something to do with my free wireless connection (I do not subscribe to T-Mo's data plan), or perhaps something with "permissions."

Is there anything here that stands out to you that may be denying me access to the app? (It seemed to have loaded without problems). If you feel it's the permissions thing, would you tell me which elements in the permissions window I should allow and which to deny?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

-Bob
    09-11-08 11:26 AM
    As always, I found the answer to my question while surfing in the forum, WiFi Discussion & Help." Although I don't know how to copy a link to that specific post, there is one at the top of the list that enumerates the wireless apps that work, and that do not work, with the free wireless service I described in my original post.

I apologize CB for taking up your space with my post before I could find the answer to my question. I had tried to do a search for "Yahoo Go", but was unable to find what I was looking for until I stumbled upon it while manually cruising other threads.

I love this place!!!
    -Bob
    09-11-08 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD