Hey guys, i needed anyones help who is familuar with this. so the story is that i got a verizon blackberry 8330 and flashed it to metro PCS i wanted to know if there was a way i can download applications for the blackberry via ethernet . your help is greatly appreciated
    12-07-09 05:47 PM
    Yeah, you can download apps right from app world to your email, download them to your pc and install them through Device Manager. Now if they will work without BIS is another story. I would assume they would be useless, like Facebook or Google Sync.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 05:52 PM
    the problem is i already connected my 8330 to my computer with desktop manager and it messed up my flash.. so i had to go get it redone
    12-07-09 05:53 PM
    Hey guys, i needed anyones help who is familuar with this. so the story is that i got a verizon blackberry 8330 and flashed it to metro PCS i wanted to know if there was a way i can download applications for the blackberry via ethernet . your help is greatly appreciated
    Via ethernet? Is that really what you intended to ask? You can't connect a BlackBerry to an ethernet connection.
    12-07-09 06:43 PM
    To my knowledge, a flashed BlackBerry, or any flashed phone for that matter cannot use data. Your apps would be uselss and the only way to get apps is download them from your BB or sync via Desktop Manager. Flashed phones can only be used for calls and SMS text. I can be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I got it right.
    12-07-09 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD