in the apps list you have the bb app center with aim,vm,face book and so on just wondered if you could erase this save alot of memory with no ill effect thanks for help...
    02-22-09 05:56 PM
    I wouldn't do that if I were you. Wait till the app store comes out then you will need it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 05:57 PM
    you should be able to erase it without issue. you just won't be able to use the app center to download apps when it starts being updated. I have mine set to not be active unless I click on it.
    02-22-09 05:59 PM
    thanks for the help guys i guess ill leave it for now i just thought i dont use any of these apps and i know there not installed but the app center itself plus all the icons in there have to take up some good memory thats why i was asking..
    02-22-09 06:05 PM
    Is there a way to get rid of the apps you don't use in the app center?

02-22-09 06:27 PM
    you should be able to erase it without issue. you just won't be able to use the app center to download apps when it starts being updated. I have mine set to not be active unless I click on it.
    How do you set it to not be active unless clicked?
    02-22-09 06:30 PM
    How do you set it to not be active unless clicked?
    Disable the auto refresh list option. When in the app center, press the bb key and click auto refresh list. Now do a battery pull and app center will not run unless you open it first.

02-22-09 06:35 PM
    Is there a way to get rid of the apps you don't use in the app center?

There is no way to remove them completely from the device. If you don't have any of them installed, the only thing you can do is to hide them.

02-22-09 06:36 PM
    Ok, thanks.

02-22-09 06:52 PM
    yes you can do it over desktop manager and put it back on very easily if you need to
    02-22-09 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD