Just noticed that there is no option to clear the browser cache in Opera Mini like you can in the BlackBerry browser. Is there a way to do this, or does the Opera browser clear its cache when you clear the BBerry browser?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-08 05:46 AM
    With opera running, hit the berry button>history>berry button>clear>berry button>yes
    Voiyla

08-26-08 06:22 AM
    With opera running, hit the berry button>history>berry button>clear>berry button>yes
    Voiyla

Thanks. That worked, but isn't the browser history different from the cache memory? You can clear both in the Blackberry browser.
    08-26-08 06:29 AM
    The berry browser is part of the OS, so you get more options, with opera, you have history and if you go into the settings menu, you'll find a place to clear cookies. Not as integrated.

08-26-08 06:41 AM
    The berry browser is part of the OS, so you get more options, with opera, you have history and if you go into the settings menu, you'll find a place to clear cookies. Not as integrated.

Ok, thanks.

08-26-08 07:32 AM
    Voiyla

That was the most helpful answer yet thanks!
    05-05-10 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD