There is no option to check your messages in the Facebook app... At least I can't find one.

I know I could just go to the mobile site to check them instead but that defeats the whole purpose of having the app.

How do I check my messages right in the app?
    01-06-10 10:28 PM
    i'm not sure if you can go straight to the inbox. but i know that when you get a message, it shows up in your notifications window and you can read the message and reply back. =\
    01-06-10 10:52 PM
    The Facebook app has the Notifications icon on the top bar (second icon). You'll find new messages there (wall posts and messages from your inbox). It doesn't give you the full inbox, so you can't see messages that aren't new (only ones that were new and sent to your BB still exist).

So, if you get a new message, you can read it and reply to it on your BB. Just can't see the full inbox.
    01-07-10 08:59 AM
    The Facebook app is mainly for new updates, posts, notifications. It's not made for checking what's already on Facebook.
    01-07-10 09:11 AM
    Guys was gonna start a new topic on the FB app but I'm just gonna hijack this one.

Basically, I get no notifications from the FB app. I get no e-mails anymore to my hotmail account as well as notifications on my BB. The only way I see notifications is when I log into the FB account on a laptop.

I have triple checked account settings, both on the laptop and through the app in regards to the notification settings. I really have no idea why this is happening. Anyone help?
    01-07-10 09:24 AM
    This app sucks for Blackberries. lol
    01-07-10 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD