I don't know if this has been asked yet; I tried to find it on here. Does anyone know of a way to change the apps that come up in the application switcher? I know I could use Quicklaunch but that cost money, right? I like free apps. Thanks in advance for any advise.
    11-17-09 09:59 PM
    Well, there are 5 (Messages, Home, Browser, Phone and BBM) that will ALWAYS be running. The rest are just the apps you have open/running in the background.

So, whatever you have open, will show up there. However, too many open apps can slow you phone down.
    11-17-09 10:33 PM
    The application switcher shows apps you have that are currently running

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 10:37 PM
    Well, there are 5 (Messages, Home, Browser, Phone and BBM) that will ALWAYS be running. The rest are just the apps you have open/running in the background.

So, whatever you have open, will show up there. However, too many open apps can slow you phone down.
    Thanks I appreciate it... didn't realize i had all these apps open...
    11-17-09 10:40 PM
    Thanks I appreciate it... didn't realize i had all these apps open...
    by the way... the 5 apps mentioned above... wil aways be open... no way to close them
    11-18-09 12:11 AM
    you can close BBM......Just dont install it!
    11-18-09 07:38 AM
    you can close BBM......Just dont install it!
    yaeh, i uninstalled mine...don't use it. seems redundant
    11-18-09 07:59 AM
    Uninstalling BBM from any Blackberry is a sacrilege that is sure to get you banned from this forum!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 08:07 AM
    ... and of course if you need to get to an app that's closed, just click on the home icon and navigate to what you need to get to.
    11-18-09 11:43 AM
    yaeh, i uninstalled mine...don't use it. seems redundant
    What is redundant about it lol? You can keep in contact with your friends (that have BBs) without having to use your text plan. Because of BBM and my large amount of friends with BB's, I cut my text plan from $20/month to $5/month. nothing redundant about saving $15/month. Heck, that gets me a new device with NE2 just with my savings.
    11-18-09 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD