I often see this referred to as the best weather app on the BB but I don't see how.

It doesn't have a setting that let's you adjust how often it is updated, so if I'm looking at the icon on my desktop, I assumed the temperature was current but it can be quite updated, I can't seem to figure out how often it will update.

I find myself having to open it up and then going to menu and then refreshing. It doesn't give much in terms of temperature, you can't explode the current day and see what the temperature will be throughout the day. It also doesn't give a percentage of precipitation, I'm not sure what that number it gives for rain is, amount of rain?

Anything out there that is better that is still free?
    06-12-12 11:32 AM
    It would help if you gave us the type of BB you have.

I use weather plus, works great & its free.
    06-12-12 12:01 PM
    I've never heard of that one. When I had my berry I used BeWeather and WeatherBug Elite. I use WBE on my Rezound, and occasionally Weather Channel. When I was using a BB full time I always heard that BeWeather was the best, and I agreed! BeWeather is actually available on Android now, too. I checked it out for a bit but found it didn't have any major functionality over WBE.
    06-12-12 12:16 PM
    Whats the best free weather app that can give hourly forecast?
    06-12-12 03:47 PM
    I like weatherbug the best.
    06-14-12 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD