What's their problem with this? Is it me or is there no way to do this on opera mini. Very inconvenient to have to use the bb native browser just to try and post a page address. if someone tells me we can do this and how, you will have made someone around the world really happy.
    09-23-09 01:06 AM
    To copy in opera mini. Click to add the page as a bookmark. When the details page appears you can click in the page address high light and copy. Then paste as many times as u like

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 01:55 AM
    HOLY DEFORMED FISHCATs! Thanks a lot. All this time................
    09-23-09 02:09 AM
    so there is no way to watch u tube on opera? what are the other negatives? i like it tho. its way fast.
    09-23-09 02:12 AM
    when i downloaded it,it said may not work with the storm...anyone else see that?
    09-23-09 02:13 AM
    Yeah that's normal.
    09-23-09 02:15 AM
    Even easier,

When you have the page loaded press the BB key. It will bring of the url address bar. Press W and it will bring a menu up to copy, cut or paste.

These are some of the accidental things I have found with OM5. I wish they would document all the shortcuts and things they implemented.
    09-23-09 07:59 AM
    If you hold the trackball down for a couple of seconds it gives you the option to cut copy or paste then can slide the trackball over what you want to paste!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 07:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD