Hi all,
    Just got the S2 yesterday, absolutley love it comming from the POS S1. I had the S1 since it's release...all i can say is what a difference.

With that being said...comming from the S1 reallllllllllllyyyyy made me gun-shy about DL'ing Apps/themes due to the rediculous amount of memory leak.

Can we get a sticky thread in the S2 forum with a list of Apps/Themes with known memory leaks on the S2, running the current Verizon OS of .603.

I started with 120mb and since last night I am down to 116.9mb this morning, and now 2 hours later I'm down to 116.6mb.

This is by no means a bad memory leak compared to the S1, but I'm just worried that it will keep dropping.

as of now I have no themes installed.

My apps: NFL mobile, Weatherbug, Opera Mini, ScoreMobile, Facebook, app world, BBM.
    04-22-10 09:33 AM
    Hi all,
    Just got the S2 yesterday, absolutley love it comming from the POS S1. I had the S1 since it's release...all i can say is what a difference.

With that being said...comming from the S1 reallllllllllllyyyyy made me gun-shy about DL'ing Apps/themes due to the rediculous amount of memory leak.

Can we get a sticky thread in the S2 forum with a list of Apps/Themes with known memory leaks on the S2, running the current Verizon OS of .603.

I started with 120mb and since last night I am down to 116.9mb this morning, and now 2 hours later I'm down to 116.6mb.

This is by no means a bad memory leak compared to the S1, but I'm just worried that it will keep dropping.

as of now I have no themes installed.

My apps: NFL mobile, Weatherbug, Opera Mini, ScoreMobile, Facebook, app world, BBM.
    My advise to you would be to lose Weatherbug. It has been known for leaks. Not sure how it runs on the S2. I have all the apps in my signature and not a sliver of leakage if this helps. Even running 3rd party theme. I am currently on .517 but I had .607 installed before and had no leak as well.

Hope this somewhat helps you out...
    04-22-10 09:41 AM
    thanks gonna use berryweather and delete weather bug
    04-22-10 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD