If you have Pandora start the program, let the music start then hit the volume up key on the side of the phone. My phone stops playing the song and acts like I'm hitting the next song feature playing a different song. I'd like to know if this is supposed to hapen or a bug. Also have lots of stops in the music like the phone isn't getting enough data. Does anyone else find Pandora flaky on this phone or is it just me? Thanks in advance.
    06-26-10 07:35 PM
    Tap the volume key quickly to raise volume. Hold it down to advance to the next track.
    06-26-10 07:47 PM
    If you have Pandora start the program, let the music start then hit the volume up key on the side of the phone. My phone stops playing the song and acts like I'm hitting the next song feature playing a different song. I'd like to know if this is supposed to hapen or a bug. Also have lots of stops in the music like the phone isn't getting enough data. Does anyone else find Pandora flaky on this phone or is it just me? Thanks in advance.
    I'm with Sprint & mine did the same thing.
    06-26-10 08:08 PM
    That appears to be an issue with the new OS .732. First I experienced that as well. Hopefully it will be corrected with the next OS. It's a little annoying to say the least. As said before just hit the volume up key quickly to increase your volume.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-10 08:14 PM
    As Rocinante stated. Lightly tap the volume key to change the volume. Do it in short increments. If you press too hard it will jump to the next track.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-10 08:19 PM
    it's designed to do that. OS 5 has pretty much always done that. you get used to it.
    06-26-10 08:28 PM
    Kind of frustrating when a great song comes on and you want to crank it up then suddenly phone is playing something else. Hitting in short increments does work. Thanks for the reply's.
    06-27-10 01:03 PM
    Yes I had that same problem when I play my music and I took it to the verizon store and they told me I was hitting the keys too had that you just have to tap it quickly
    07-02-10 09:41 AM
    Yeah this has nothing to do with the OS or VZW at all... pandora has always done that.
    07-02-10 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD