Will someone kindly make a launcher for Trip Advisor mobile? i'd appreciate it!

Address: http://tripadvisor.com

Image: http://cdn.tripadvisor.com/img2/bran...y_sm_green.jpg

Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 12:58 PM
    There's a website that makes mobile launchers, but I don't remember the address, sorry :/
    I personally use iconify or quicklaunch for that kind of stuff.
    08-10-10 02:57 PM
    Maybe someone will come along with that link. You know, i have and love QL, and never set it up to launch a website, only apps! Thanks for reminding me about that!

08-10-10 03:03 PM
    The site for bblaunchers is Blackberry Launchers, but they don't have TripAdvisor as a launcher. Just read a blog post, dated April 10, 2010, that they are no longer accepting requests for custom launchers. So, Iconify would likely be your best best, unless you want to try BBLauncher.com - Custom BlackBerry Browser Launchers In A Flash and pay for a custom one. Of course, if there was somebody who already had Iconify, they could make it for you. Hint! Hint! @SCrid2000
    08-10-10 08:09 PM
    Maybe someone will come along with that link. You know, i have and love QL, and never set it up to launch a website, only apps! Thanks for reminding me about that!

I use QL all the time for launching websites. Works great. I just hit the space key to launch QL and then a couple letters, like TA, to launch TripAdvisor, for example. A lot easier than cluttering your home screen with launchers. Besides, those launchers use anywhere from 40 to over 100K in storage space because of the icon used. Use QL, save storage space. Just as quick, too.
    08-10-10 08:16 PM
    The site for bblaunchers is Blackberry Launchers, but they don't have TripAdvisor as a launcher. Just read a blog post, dated April 10, 2010, that they are no longer accepting requests for custom launchers. So, Iconify would likely be your best best, unless you want to try BBLauncher.com - Custom BlackBerry Browser Launchers In A Flash and pay for a custom one. Of course, if there was somebody who already had Iconify, they could make it for you. Hint! Hint! @SCrid2000
    Haha, I would've already made it if it worked that way.
    Iconify creates shortcuts, but you have to have the main program installed to run those shortcuts. And to have the main program, you need an activation code
    I remember installing a program last year that let you create your own web shortcuts (and it was free) but I don't remember what it's called. I'll google around for a minute, see if I can't find it for you.
    08-10-10 08:18 PM
    Found it Go here from you BlackBerry Browser.
    http://m.jonathanhfisher.co.uk/webshortcuts/
    Good Luck.
    08-10-10 08:25 PM
    Thanks for all the replies! Very helpful!

08-10-10 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD