I installed the free version of leave it on for the purpose of the pop up feature and not the back light. I set everything up and did a test email to myself and the pop up was never displayed. What am I doing wrong? did i not set it up right?

Thanks
    09-15-12 11:09 PM
    Check app permissions. May be too restrictive. Try a battery pull. Or delete and reinstall. The free version is so good we have two paid copies in my family.
    09-16-12 06:56 AM
    I managed to get it to work, but I paid for it. Only thing is Say when a new whats app message comes through it doesn't show the persons name it just says a new whats app message, I really want it to state the persons name. Is there a way to do that?
    09-16-12 10:29 AM
    I managed to get it to work, but I paid for it. Only thing is Say when a new whats app message comes through it doesn't show the persons name it just says a new whats app message, I really want it to state the persons name. Is there a way to do that?
    No. It won't do that for third party notifications, or even BBM.

Free version doesn't do emails, btw.
    09-16-12 02:47 PM
    Is there any program for the blackberry that will show the name of an email, sms AND whats app or bbm messages?
    09-16-12 07:15 PM
    I know Email++ does notifications, as does Advanced OS and LED. I don't know if they do Whatsapp or BBM though.

Advanced OS and LED is a free app with its own thread(s). Email++ is paid and has its own thread and a very responsive rep on these forums.
    09-16-12 07:31 PM
    Is there any program for the blackberry that will show the name of an email, sms AND whats app or bbm messages?
    Advance OS and LED has all the popups you are looking for as well as a ton of other features. Its also FREE with no limitations or ads. Here's a link to it.
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/45506
    Last edited by jordan559; 09-16-12 at 07:54 PM.
    09-16-12 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD