Two days ago I installed an app from Empower to disabale/enable autrotation of the screen . I did not like much beacuse when installing it created some extra icons I was not aware of and caused me a corrupted OS, so I has to download the OS again. I did uninstall the icon caleed Empower , but still part of the program is there :
    1- When I push the menu botton in any app, there is still " Disable Autorotation" phrase in the menu.
    2- Whenever I make a battery pull, and after the BB intialization, I get into a page asking me to grant Empower Centeral some sort of rights.
    Any way to dispose of these 2 items ?

Thanks in advance.
    12-31-10 10:59 AM
    if it is not deleting from app management and a battery pull, sync your org data then wipe the device and reinstall the OS but be sure to check the advanced loader options to NOT backup and restore you setting and apps etc. You will then have a clean device. Next send service books, sync org data, configure BBM and install your other apps.
    12-31-10 05:26 PM
    if it is not deleting from app management and a battery pull, sync your org data then wipe the device and reinstall the OS but be sure to check the advanced loader options to NOT backup and restore you setting and apps etc. You will then have a clean device. Next send service books, sync org data, configure BBM and install your other apps.
    Thank you Shansmi , I have the DTM 6, which I tried to find the adavanced options but couldnot . Can I use the loader only without the DTM, would that give me the opportunity not to backup and also may be to check which languages I indtall ?
    01-01-11 04:23 AM
    Hook up phone via usb cable, log into Desktop Manager. click on Applications, all the apps you have on your phone will show up. From there you should be able to delete or add serveral apps.
    01-01-11 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD