Hi guys, Long time lurker. I finally signed up today. I got a question. I already have mifi 2200 from Verizon. Will it work on any wifi enabled blackberrys? Thanks!
    11-02-09 07:12 PM
    Hi guys, Long time lurker. I finally signed up today. I got a question. I already have mifi 2200 from Verizon. Will it work on any wifi enabled blackberrys? Thanks!
    Works fine with our Blackberrys. We have the Sprint one, but same thing.
    11-02-09 07:17 PM
    It should work.
    11-02-09 07:21 PM
    What's the point? You have to have service for mifi to work. Why not just use the phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 10:48 PM
    What's the point? You have to have service for mifi to work. Why not just use the phone?

because the mifi will connect 5 wireless devices at once. Even though tethering the blackberry would be the same service price, if they want to use anything more than 1 computer at a time, they can't.

to answer the poster's question. Yes, it will work just fine.
    11-02-09 11:01 PM
    That's not what the OP asked. The question was, paraphrasing: can I connect to a mifi with a wifi enabled blackberry?

There's no point or reason you would need to do that

11-03-09 09:16 AM
    I do it all the time, works great, just like a regular connection to a WiFi. Why not trying BEFORE asking? It's easier...
    11-03-09 09:53 AM
    That's not what the OP asked. The question was, paraphrasing: can I connect to a mifi with a wifi enabled blackberry?

There's no point or reason you would need to do that

There is a point and reason. If that phone doesn't have a service plan, and you're just using it for internet when there's a wifi signal around.

There are reasons. You just need to be creative to find them
    11-10-09 04:33 PM
    I've used my Storm 2 with a Verizon, Sprint and also Mi-Fi using ATT. All works great.
    11-10-09 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD