Dear Crackberry community,

I want to use my single-ear BB bluetooth to listen to my Curve 8900s music files -- please tell me what you know -- thanks ;-)

Forgive me for reposting this question here. People in the Curve 8900 forum gave me helpful suggestions regarding Motoral S9 and S9HD items so that I could play BB's music files (I'm listening to talking books, so the stereo thing is not important to me). It wasn't until I looked at those suggestions, that I realized they are headphones and therefor not useful for me.

As I said, I'm listening to talking books while I work and want to do so while driving and walking. I am a dogwalker: short drives around, stops to pick up dogs, more drivning, sometimes private walks around neighbourhoods and then larger groups off-leash in off-leash parks areas. So, while driving I want to be able to hear traffic etc, and so CANNOT WEAR TWO-EAR HEAD PHONES, like the suggestions I've listed above.

Any help is appreciated: is there a work around for this -- a crack -- or is it just not possible?

If I find out this can't be done then I'll move on to finding some other sort of single-ear device for me (including buying a new set of ear buds that fit me and leaving one end dangling out, so I can hear traffic while driving, etc.)

I like the sound quality of the BB bluetooth and it's really comfortable for me to wear so other than the music files don't play through it, it is my ideal choice.

Thanks, again,
    April
    09-12-09 11:56 AM
    as long as the headset is A2DP yes i have a jawbone prime and i listen to music all the time on it
    09-12-09 12:00 PM
    Yup! I have done it before, it's just like talking on the phone for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD