Is there any way I can download app world apps without downloading app world.. The apps are only available within app world and not the other sites...I tried sending the link to my phone, but its making me download appworld to download the app

I cant stand appworld. It makes my phone slower. I tried it so many times on different OS's and diff phones and App world is always the culprit of my phone problems....

Is there any way to find updates for the apps I have on my phone WITHOUT appworld?
    05-13-10 02:28 PM
    Is there any way I can download app world apps without downloading app world.. The apps are only available within app world and not the other sites...I tried sending the link to my phone, but its making me download appworld to download the app

I cant stand appworld. It makes my phone slower. I tried it so many times on different OS's and diff phones and App world is always the culprit of my phone problems....

2. Is there any way to find updates for the apps I have on my phone WITHOUT appworld?
    If they are only available on appworld, then you're gonna have to load it to download the apps you want. But you don't need to keep appworld on your storm after you've loaded the apps you want! Just delete it and restart your storm and all should be OK.
    05-13-10 02:35 PM
    Well, well, well, look who's back, how'd ya get in this time "CPU"?
    05-14-10 05:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD