Hi, my blackberry 9300 keeps on telling me that I only have 5mb of memory for apps left.. is there any way of making the downloaded apps be saved onto my 2gb media card to free up space for more apps? Thanks!
    09-20-11 04:53 PM
    If you are talking about apps being on the media card and being able to run them the answer is no. Some apps can store a portion of themselves ( you get this option during install) onto media cards in order to save space but the main part of the app has to be on the system memory.

You can uninstall and archive apps to be re installed from the memory card through blackberry app world.
    09-20-11 05:18 PM
    I am also looking for a solution to this problem. I too have a Blackberry Curve 9300 and am looking to archive my applications to the memory card so I can complete the software update. However, in my Blackberry App World, there is no option in the menu that says 'Archive'.....
    08-05-12 07:21 PM
    I am also looking for a solution to this problem. I too have a Blackberry Curve 9300 and am looking to archive my applications to the memory card so I can complete the software update. However, in my Blackberry App World, there is no option in the menu that says 'Archive'.....
    You don't need to archive your apps to the memory card. Just back them up with Desktop Manager, BBH Tool or BBSAK prior to updating your OS. Even if you don't back them up, they'll still be there under the 'Uninstalled' tab in App World.
    08-06-12 01:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD