I just emailed ATT's CS about the U-verse Mobile app. If anyone here can download it, extract the .cod(s) and email them to me, I would greatly appreciate it. Here's a link

Free U-verse Mobile - Download U-verse Mobile - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    02-16-12 06:42 AM
    I just emailed ATT's CS about the U-verse Mobile app. If anyone here can download it, extract the .cod(s) and email them to me, I would greatly appreciate it. Here's a link

Free U-verse Mobile - Download U-verse Mobile - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Why don't you just download this in App World.

Plain and simple, don't ya think?
    02-16-12 02:14 PM
    Why don't you just download this in App World.

Plain and simple, don't ya think?
    facepalm...this app is not available for my device, which is why I'm asking if anyone can supply the .cod for me.
    02-17-12 12:22 AM
    Now I can see which device you have. I was on the mobile site when I replied to this.
    I take it there's no OS 7 support for the U-Verse app?
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-17-12 12:38 AM
    Now I can see which device you have. I was on the mobile site when I replied to this.
    I just did a look up in App World on my Playbook for it, and it is not supported for it as well. They may have to update it to OS7 specs.
    02-17-12 04:27 AM
    Not yet. I wrote tech support, earlier this week. I hope they update it, because I have u-verse in house and these features would be awesome on my device.
    02-18-12 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD